The World of Television Reshaped: Restaging Public Service TV
Facts & Figures
- ZDF (Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen) is one of the largest public service broadcasting corporations in Europe.
- In addition to the main channel, the broadcaster is also responsible for the digital channels "ZDFneo" and "ZDFinfo" and the content network "funk."
- With the Mediathek, ZDF is giving viewers the opportunity to watch shows they missed around the clock – whether on a conventional TV or using digital devices.
- How does linear television need to change to make it attractive for younger target groups? How do conventional TV broadcasters get more user groups on side? Young viewers stopped using a TV Guide to find the best show a long time ago. Television habits have become more personal and less tied to specific times thanks to YouTube, Netflix, and other streaming services. It's against this background that ZDF felt compelled to look again at their media center and completely rethink it.
- Analysis & optimization
- UI and UX design
- Empowerment and adoption
- Native Development
- Enterprise Platform Integration
- Progressive Web Apps
- Native Apps for iOS und Android
- AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- Mobile API