At Home or on Board: That Cruise Feeling 365 Days a Year
Facts & Figures
- Founded in 2008, as a joint enterprise between TUI AG, the leading tourist group worldwide, and the globally active Royal Caribbean Cruises.
- One of the biggest players on the German cruise market, with seven ships.
- Brings together the cruise shipping company and tour operator business fields under one roof.
- Booking by phone, checking in with paper tickets, tour booking with a clipboard, and after-sales by post: for a long time, the process of booking a cruise was made up of many separate, predominantly analog stages. Tui Cruises wanted to digitize the entire customer journey and create a digital all-round experience – well before the ship departs.
- Analysis & optimization
- UI and UX design
- UX testing
- Empowerment & consulting
- Native Development
- Digital Experience Platform (DXP)
- Continuous Development
- "My Holiday" portal as booking, support, and inspiration tool
- "My Holiday" app, Android and iOS
- Multi-screen universe on board the ship (cabin TV, digital signage, web)
- Continuous support by FFW's digital unit