A Platform Powering Life-Changing Opportunities to Users Everywhere in the World
- Founded in 2019.
- WomenLift Health is an organization with a mission to expand the power and influence of talented women in global health.
- It catalyzes systemic change to achieve gender equality in leadership.
- Creating a digital presence completely from scratch while finding ways to cut costs without compromising results.
- Designing a platform for a program that could expand as the organization grows.
- Providing content highly accessible to all, especially those with reduced internet connectivity.
- WomenLift Health needed the ability to reach women in any corner of the world, at any time.
- UX & UI Design
- Web Development
- Wordpress CMS
- Elementor Page Builder
Through our work with WomenLift Health, they were able to exceed their partnership acquisition goal by 20%, increase the number of participants in WomenLift Health events by over 467% of the original goal, and geographic reach continues to broaden; particularly in West Africa and
Ling Liang, Program Operations Lead from WomenLift Health.
Developing WomenLift Health’s first website was an important challenge, as the platform would serve as a core communications channel. Together, we created a digital platform to elevate the voices and profiles of women, share perspectives from a diverse range of influencers, and educate and reach target stakeholders on a global level, even in areas with limited bandwidth. We accomplished all this while saving substantial development costs.
WomenLift Health initially asked for a number of robust builds including a portal and registration system. We had a discovery process resulting in major savings without compromising the mission. Through a whiteboard session we were able to guide WomenLift Health to a website that was more appropriate for their current primary needs, with the ability to expand in the future.
A fully-controllable, streamlined site using Wordpress with third party tools baked-in, rather than building a portal or registration system within the CMS or LMS. WomenLift Health is a perfect example of creating a best-in-breed platform - using the right tools for the right reasons, rather than relying on one system to accomplish everything.
One of the most noteworthy aspects of this project wasn’t what we did, but what we didn’t do, ultimately providing a cost savings for WomenLift Health that could be invested in areas that would better serve its mission.