Launching a New Grocery Brand with the Ultimate Digital Experience
Facts & Figures
- Founded in 1992.
- MENY (meaning "Menu") is a Norwegian and Danish supermarket chain owned by NorgesGruppen and Dagrofa.
- The brand operates so-called 'full-service' supermarkets, focusing on offering a large choice of fresh and/or high quality products as opposed to discount supermarkets that offer low prices.
- FFW had only two months to build a website to debut Dagrofa’s new brand.
- The new website had to allow online signups and display MENY’s products in an engaging and user-friendly way.
- Analysis and Optimization
- UX Design
- UX Testing
- Continuous development
- Drupal Development
- Multi Platform Apps